Welcome to Kingsway Surgery
Kingsway Surgery was founded on the present site in 1958. Since then, the original building has undergone several major extensions and alterations and now consists of 3 nursing rooms, a phlebotomy room and 6 GP consultation rooms.
The majority of consulting rooms are on the ground floor with one on the first floor, all are fully air conditioned and all ground floor facilities are accessible for wheelchairs. The practice cares for over 10,500 patients and is fully computerised for clinical and administrative records.
There are 3 GP Partners at the Surgery, Dr C Duru, Dr F Anjum and Dr N Mahatma